- ResearchNet application tutorials
- ResearchNet FAQ
- CIHR Policy on Complete Applications – FAQ
- For technical assistance with your ResearchNet account, email email@example.com or call 613-941-9080.
- If you have registered in a CIHR competition but decided not to apply, inform CIHR and cc Wendy Hudelson and Claudia Ramos (leave replacement) in ORS.
- For assistance with completing CIHR-specific content on ResearchNet, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-603-4178 (select option 1) or 613-954-1968.
- For questions regarding SSHRC’s online system, call 613-995-4273. Online help is available from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. EST five days a week, and is available for extended hours during peak application period, normally beginning six weeks prior to a major program deadline.
- For questions about the program to which you are applying (e.g., content of the application, program deadlines, eligibility, budget, etc.), consult the NSERC FAQ or contact the NSERC Staff responsible for the program.
- If you have questions regarding NSERC’s online system, email email@example.com or call (613) 995-4273. Online help is available from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. EST five days a week, and for extended hours during peak application period, normally beginning six weeks prior to a major program deadline.
- For information about UBC NIH e-submission, contact: Yvonne Ng in ORS (604-822-1304)
- For creation of PI account on NIH eRA Commons, contact Wendy Hudelson in ORS (604-822-8595)
- For NIH funding opportunities, application guidelines and grant-related resources contact Grants Info (301-435-0714)
- For inventions from NIH-funded research (iEdison), contact Mario Kasapi in the University-Industry Liaison Office (UILO)
- For information about eRA Commons registration, application validation, and post submission functionality contact eRA Commons Help Desk (1-866-504-9552 or 301-402-7469)
- For information about Grants.gov Adobe Reader software and form navigation, contact the Grants.gov contact centre (1-800-518-4726 or 606-545-5035)
- For technical assistance with MSFHR ApplyNet, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 604-714-6609 (toll-free 1-866-673-4722).
- Guidelines and instructions for trainees and supervisors in the Research Trainee program. For specific inquiries, email email@example.com or contact Valerie To, Program Coordinator, Personnel Programs, (604-714-2783) or Tanya Michel, Program Coordinator, Research Trainee Program (604-714-2781).